About this episode
Tyler Day is one of the two newest additions to Northern Arizona Elite, living and training in Flagstaff, Arizona.
In this episode, we talked about:
- his dreams of being a catcher for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- where the idea of becoming a runner came from
- graduating college during COVID times
- self confidence
- what he’s proud of
- what he wants to gain/contribute in regards to NAZ Elite
- what it’s like to live in Flagstaff
- having a fresh start when it comes to training
- the best pizza and burger in Flagstaff
- and much more!
Follow along with Tyler’s adventures at instagram.com/day6nau
This episode is sponsored by Janji. As a local to Boston running apparel company, I’ve enjoyed seeing Janji grow over the years and their gear has only gotten better as time has gone on.
I have a few pairs of both the AFO split and AFO middle shorts, and highly recommend them. Their singlets are super cool too. You can take 15% off all month with the code FTLR15.
I hope you love them as much as I do!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support