About this episode
Nia Akins is a recent grad from UPenn with a degree in nursing and nutrition who is a professional runner and loving it! She runs for Brooks Beasts in Seattle.
In this episode we talked about:
- her first run and running with her mom
- the journey from cross country to track
- the camaraderie and joy of being on a team
- her approach to 2020
- getting her degree in nursing and nutrition… and why
- happiness and why it matters
- being present and mindful
- her Why
- balance and growth
- goals for the future
- and much more!
Follow along with Nia’s adventures at https://www.instagram.com/nia_akins
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support