About this episode
Charlie Watson is a registered dietitian working in a hospital, a new dog owner, a runner, even though right now “I don’t really feel like one,” and world traveler.
In this episode we talked about:
- BBQ food vs a barbecue
- calling herself a runner vs not
- getting into running
- signing up for the London Marathon as her first race
- why the Boston Marathon is her North Star
- our shared passion from invitational/charity bib to BQ bib
- how she gets out the door in tough conditions
- being a dietitian in 2020/2021
- mental health
- and much more!
Follow along with Charlie’s adventures at instagram.com/therunnerbeans
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support