About this episode
Sabrina de la Cruz is a kind, passionate, hard working woman whose commitment is to help others and also strive for greatness as a professional runner.
In this episode we talked about:
- her growth as a runner
- more importantly, her growth as a human
- Angel City Elite’s genesis
- what it’s like to be part of a team where promoting diversity in the sport is a core tenet
- the women’s running community
- what shocked her about the 2020 Olympic Trials
- mental health
- being ok with failure
- what she’d tell a younger version of herself
- and so much more!
Follow along with her adventures at https://www.instagram.com/sabrinaldelacruz
Thanks to Beam for sponsoring this episode of the podcast.
beam is a CBD company that’s making waves in the running world by offering products that combine THC-free CBD with other high-quality ingredients.
It was founded by two ex-professional athletes with the idea that everyone should have the chance to experience what better feels like. Whether you’re sore or stressed, beam is key for recovery and self-care.
Visit beamtlc.com and use the code FTLR for 15% off and let me know what you think.
I suggest the dream powder or focus capsules!