About this episode
Natalie Mitchell is a mom of three, a runner who truly loves the sport, a wife, podcast host and a person who just really loves this life.
In this episode we talked about:
- getting into running
- how she uses social media
- why she runs
- how she got into podcasting and her goals there
- her love of traveling and exploring new cities
- her 2021 running goals
- what success means to her
- mental preparation
- longevity and running for life
- and much more!
Follow along with Natalie at instagram.com/natrunsfar and her podcast, Suite Run.
My episode on her podcast drops April 1st!