About this episode
Joe Holder is the founder of The Ocho System, a Nike Master Trainer, run coach, consultant and writer, out here trying to use his skill set to apply it to as many places as possible.
In this episode we talked about:
- getting into health and fitness
- using his gifts to help others
- why he believes helping just one person is worth it
- “you’re gonna have to do weird shit”
- falling in love with your idiosyncrasies
- three main stressors to manage
- balancing hard work and recovery
- his nutritional beliefs, grounded in science and self-experimentation
- long term success
- goals and his mission
- the meaning of life
- and so much more
Follow along with Joe’s journey at instagram.com/ochosystem
This episode is brought to you by SuperCoffee; the healthy, delicious alternative to sugary coffee drinks.
SuperCoffee was recently named the fastest growing food and beverage brand in America by Inc Magazine, and after tasting a bunch of their flavors, I can see why.
Their coffees contain zero sugar and many of them contain 10g of plant based protein. They’re growing in popularity in the running community and I’m excited to share a special discount with you.
They offer a 60 day money back guarantee, meaning if you don’t love it, you get your money back. No questions asked.
Grab 15% off online with the code FTLR or look for them nationwide in 25,000 stores like Target, Whole Foods, Walmart, Kroger and CVS.