About this episode
Ali Feller is the host of the Ali on the Run Show, a freelance writer and editor, a mom, wife, and someone who is really just excited about life.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Ali’s first few runs to the dog park and back
- why she kept running
- the feeling of her first race
- why she got into podcasting
- some of the takeaways from 300+ episodes
- self acceptance and what she’d tell her younger self
- her goals for her daughter
- making a career of running and podcasting
- and so much more!
Thanks to Beam for sponsoring this episode of the podcast.
beam is a CBD company that’s making waves in the running world by offering products that combine THC-free CBD with other high-quality ingredients.
It was founded by two ex-professional athletes with the idea that everyone should have the chance to experience what better feels like. Whether you’re sore or stressed, beam is key for recovery and self-care.
Visit beamtlc.com and use the code FTLR for 15% off and let me know what you think.
I suggest the dream powder or focus capsules!
Follow along with Ali’s adventures at instagram.com/aliontherun1 and her podcast, Ali on the Run!