About this episode
Bryan Kent is a chiropractor in Boston, a new biz owner, a dog dad, wildly obsessed with the human body and human condition and how that overlaps with every person he meets.
In this episode, we talked about:
- podcasting in person again!
- the running community in Boston
- Bryan’s background as a runner and aspirations of being a pro triathlete
- experiencing an eating disorder in college
- getting into chiropractic work
- mental health
- his own running goals with a focus on longevity
- rectifying his diagnosis of MS with being an athlete
- starting his own private practice in Boston
- what runners should do if they aren’t feeling healthy
- and so much more!
This episode is brought to you by KINeSYS and SuperCoffee.
KINeSYS is sunscreen, just better.
May is skin cancer awareness month and given that skin cancer runs in my family, I’m proud to partner with and share KINeSYS with you. Now that I’m up in the mountains of Colorado, skin care and sun protection is more important than ever especially with summer just around the corner.
Their sunscreen spray makes application simple, and there’s no scent or fragrance either! It’s different than any sunscreen you’ve tried and so light you won’t even feel you’re wearing it. Grab 15% off at kinesysactive.com (or kinesysactive.ca in Canada) with the code FTLR!
This episode is also brought to you by SuperCoffee; the healthy, delicious alternative to sugary coffee drinks.
Their coffees contain zero sugar and many of them contain 10g of plant based protein. They’re growing in popularity in the running community and I’m excited to share a special discount with you.
They offer a 60 day money back guarantee, meaning if you don’t love it, you get your money back. No questions asked.
Grab 15% off online with the code FTLR or look for them nationwide in 25,000 stores like Target, Whole Foods, Walmart, Kroger and CVS.