About this episode
This week’s episode is with Abby Levene.
Abby is a trail runner living in Boulder, Colorado. In this episode we talked about:
- Abby’s dive into trail running
- her first 50k
- her injury earlier in 2019 and coming back healthy later in the year
- her love for Mother Nature and the environment
- the running community
- running at CU Boulder and the community in Boulder
- so much more!
You can follow her adventures at instagram.com/aplevene and twitter.com/levene_machine
The quote I butchered from Maggie Rusch’s Instagram post (discussed around 38 minutes in was: “It’s about these three questions with whatever we’re doing in life, which are: what am I doing, why am I doing it, and is it in the highest divine alignment or alignment with my authentic blueprint—who I am—so a huge clue is what brings me joy.
If you can find that thing that gives you that feeling, spend time doing that; make sure you spend time in that joy every day as often as you can.”
- Julie Piatt on a brilliant throwback Rich Roll podcast
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support