About this episode
This episode is with Sabrina Little! Sabrina is a wife, a soon to be mother, philosopher, and a professional runner.
In this episode, we dug into the exploration of Why. Not just Sabrina’s Why, but the process in general.
We also talked about:
- doing the work, and her love of the process
- how suffering plays a part of a flourishing life
- her ability to persevere
- why she started running
- what’s next after taking racing out of the equation
- her PhD program
- trails and life as a pro runner
- telling her sponsors about being pregnant
- her upcoming journey into motherhood
- an epic mistake in her first ultra
- more about the Why!
Follow along with Sabrina’s adventures at
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support