About this episode
Courtney Dauwalter is a trail and ultra runner from Golden, Colorado.
In this episode, we talked about:
- her first run
- diving right into her Why
- what keeps her going
- the Colorado Trail adventure
- how and when she decided to seek medical assistance
- hallucinations on the trail
- trust in her crew
- guidance on how to be a helpful crew member
- going really long and why she likes the challenge
- what she’s scared of
- intrinsic vs extrinsic motivation
- figuring out puzzle pieces
- and so much more!
This episode is sponsored by Addaday. I’ve been loving their BioZoom, a portable, myoacial release device, essentially a massage therapy gun.
In these times when I’m not able to see my chiropractor for ART and other manual therapies, the BioZoom definitely hits the spot… pun intended of course.
BioZoom is designed to help with recovery and can target specific areas of the body in different ways with one of the five attachments designed for tissue specific treatments.
Quieter than the other therapy guns out there, I love using mine while sitting on the couch relaxing, or honestly, even while on a Zoom call.
You can get your own at Addaday.com and use the code FTLR15 to save 15% off.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support