About this episode
Katherine “KK” Fischer is a lover of life, lover of humans and really wants to squeeze the juice out of every day and make the most of it.
In this episode we talked about:
- “squeezing the juice out of life”
- running REALLY long and why she does it
- how her Why has evolved over the years
- what got her into running
- ultra endurance events as a microcosm of life
- testing her limits
- “Not the prize, but the struggle”
- A 100 mile run she did around her block
- her race on the moon
- growth mindset vs fixed mindset
- her views on growth
- and so much more!
Follow along with KK’s adventures at https://www.instagram.com/kkfischer/
Thanks to @runjanji for sponsoring this episode. Their community called the Janji Collective was designed to provide an easy way for us as runners to help contribute to clean water projects worldwide.
For the $50 membership fee, they’ll put $50 towards supporting these clean water project and you’ll get a sweet singlet (just select the $75 option and use code FTLR) as well as a discount for life and early access to new gear!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support