About this episode
Matt Bach is a triathlete, husband, dad and Director of Endurance Athletics for UCAN.
In this episode, we talked about:
- his pro triathlon journey
- working on Wall Street while racing triathlon
- working at UCAN
- making your life an experiment
- burnout and coming back from it
- what he thinks about when things get hard
- honoring his brother in sport and how he intends to make him proud
- chasing the “umeke”
- what success means to him
- why he’s focused on
- being at peace in a race and getting great results
- and so much more!
Follow along with Matt’s adventures at instagram.com/ironmattbach and Ucan.co! This episode is sponsored by Janji. As a local to Boston running apparel company, I’ve enjoyed seeing Janji grow over the years and their gear has only gotten better as time has gone on. I have a few pairs of both the AFO split and AFO middle shorts, and highly recommend them. Their singlets are super cool too. You can take 15% off all month with the code FTLR15. I hope you love them as much as I do!
You can also take 15% off UCAN as Matt referenced with the code FTLR or by following this link! ucan.co/discount/FTLR/
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support