About this episode
Julia Kohnen is a professional runner for HOKA ONE ONE’s Northern Arizona Elite.
In this episode, we talked about:
- getting into running from a soccer background
- being what she would consider a newer runner
- earning an OTQ in her second marathon
- her running dreams
- what running means to her
- gratitude and her intentional practice
- pride and failure
- the running community
- what she hopes to gain with NAZ
- what she hopes to contribute
- and so much more!
Follow along with her journey at https://twitter.com/julia_kohnen and https://www.instagram.com/juliakohnen5/
This episode is sponsored by Janji. As a local to Boston running apparel company, I’ve enjoyed seeing Janji grow over the years and their gear has only gotten better as time has gone on.
I have a few pairs of both the AFO split and AFO middle shorts, and highly recommend them. Their singlets are super cool too. You can take 15% off all month with the code FTLR15.
I hope you love them as much as I do!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support