About this episode
Brogan Graham is a co-founder of the grassroots free fitness movement called November Project. A midwest native currently living in Minneapolis after a stop in Boston and San Diego, Brogan and I used this as our longest catch-up in years and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. It was both super entertaining and full of motivation.
In this episode, we talked about:
- being an extreme extrovert in 2020
- his goal of meeting a new person every day
- how he came to start November Project
- how the pandemic shaped November Project
- NP Summit and how they’ve adapted to 2020
- overtraining at the start of COVID
- redefining Just Show Up
- the 1/60/1 activity to stay connected
- staying sharp with smalltalk and more
- communication skills in 2020
- tips for those struggling
- and so much more!
Follow along with November Project at instagram.com/novemberproject and Brogan at instagram.com/brogangraham
This episode is sponsored by Janji. As a local to Boston running apparel company, I’ve enjoyed seeing Janji grow over the years and their gear has only gotten better as time has gone on.
I have a few pairs of both the AFO split and AFO middle shorts, and highly recommend them. Their singlets are super cool too. You can take 15% off all month with the code FTLR15.
I hope you love them as much as I do!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support