About this episode
Zoë Rom is the associate editor at Trail Runner Magazine, host and producer of the DNF Podcast, and an enthusiastic trail runner herself!
In this episode we talked about:
- The DNF podcast
- failure and inspiration
- being a “failure enthusiast”
- shooting your shot
- her approach to 2020
- imposter syndrome
- her FKT and discussion on the Rambling Runner Podcast
- chasing FKTs and why it is meaningful for her
- choosing to do hard things to explore what happens next
- DNFing a race vs failure in life
- the background on her instagram handle
- and so much more!
Follow along with Zoe at https://www.instagram.com/carrot_flowers_z/ and the podcast at https://trailrunnermag.com/trailrunning-podcast
This episode is sponsored by Janji. As a local to Boston running apparel company, I’ve enjoyed seeing Janji grow over the years and their gear has only gotten better as time has gone on.
I have a few pairs of both the AFO split and AFO middle shorts, and highly recommend them. Their singlets are super cool too. You can take 15% off all month with the code FTLR15.
I hope you love them as much as I do!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support