About this episode
Tina Muir is a mother, wife, podcaster, founder and someone who shares “probably too much” but feels that is the best way to connect with people.
In this episode, we talked about:
- her first years as a runner
- “hiding” her running from her friends
- wanting approval
- running competitively
- turning pro and the challenges and changes it brought
- what happened when the carrot she had been chasing was realized
- losing her Why
- amenorrhea and deciding to stop running professionally
- sharing her story
- podcasting in 2020
- white privilege, and white male privilege in particular
- and so much more!
Follow along with Tina’s journey at twitter.com/tinamuir and instagram.com/tinamuir88/, and her podcast, Running For Real!
Thanks again to Janji for sponsoring this episode. Janji Collective Members will get an extra special discount over Black Friday, and as a reminder, you can join Janji Collective for $50 where 100% of your fee goes to supporting clean water initiatives worldwide. If you use the code FTLR, you’ll also get a free singlet!
UCAN, a sports nutrition product that I love is having their Cyber Week sale right now. Head over to UCAN at ucan.co to take advantage of UCAN’s biggest sale of the year… the code FTLR has been upgraded to 30% off site wide. Now’s the time to try something new!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support