About this episode
Ruby Wyles is a collegiate runner who is self admittedly “gritty, stubborn and has good intentions.” She’s one of the biggest supporters of the podcast so it was fun to put the mic in her hands for an episode.
In this episode we talked about:
- her start with running
- getting into collegiate running
- what collegiate running has been like in 2020
- her rollercoaster of 2020
- writing and introspection
- being real
- talking about the journey while she’s in the thick of things vs afterwards of a success story
- working with Matt Daniels
- mental health and the stigma around it
- running trails and mountains
- and much more!
Follow along with Ruby’s adventures at https://www.instagram.com/rwylesxox/
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support