About this episode
Amy Puzey is a mother, a wife, a runner, a holistic nutritionist, race director, business owner and more.
In this episode, we talked about:
- getting started as a runner
- going longer on trails
- what got her into race directing
- balancing family/work/running
- the response with Tommy Puzey
- what it’s like being a race director in 2020/2021
- what people can do to support their favorite races
- how she became passionate about nutrition
- why she believes she is/we are here
- her work with Access Nutrients and enzymes
- and much more!
Follow along with Amy’s adventures at https://www.instagram.com/amyg.zn/
This podcast is brought to you by Access Nutrients.
If you routinely consume foods made from grains, beans, nuts, seeds, or soy, you may unknowingly be ingesting large amounts of phytate; an anti-nutrient that pulls zinc, iron, calcium and magnesium out of your body.
For anyone struggling with digestion, energy, sleep or micronutrient deficiencies like iron deficiency anemia, consider giving Access Nutrients a try.
This digestive enzyme will break down the phytate in your food, and give your body access to the micronutrients otherwise locked up and unavailable to you. They’ve already had incredible success with elite athletes struggling with iron absorption and energy.
Check out some of the incredible testimonials and research on their site to learn more at www.accessnutrients.org and use the code FTLR for 10% off your first order.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support