About this episode
Caroline Burckle is an athlete who has swam at the Olympics, a mentor, and an ever changing and ever evolving human with about 1,000 interests and things she wants to embark on in her life.
In this one, we talked about:
- how we got connected (via Amelia Boone and taco socks)
- rest day brags
- the 2008 Olympics and her new journey from there
- RISE Athletes and mentorship
- internal validation
- what she considers success to be
- her legacy
- gratitude and her intentional practice
- running a business vs competing in the Olympics
- what she wishes people knew
- and SO much more
Follow along with Caroline’s adventures at instagram.com/caroburckle
This podcast is brought to you by BOCO Gear, a Boulder based custom headwear company company named after Boulder, Colorado.
BOCO Gear was founded by kay Martin and born out of her learnings during her more than 25 year career in the outdoor industry.
If you’ve been running trail or ultra races for the last few years, there’s a pretty high chance you own a BOCO hat or two.
I have almost a dozen of them and they’re definitely my favorite headwear. Early in the pandemic they even started producing high quality face masks!
Check them out at BOCOgear.com. There’s a style for everyone, and grab 20% off with the code FTLR.