About this episode
Mikel Haggadone is a runner, scientist (and immunologist), and one of the most positive voices out there in the running world.
In this episode, we talked about:
- how running intertwines with life
- what “you are enough?” means to him
- a breakdown of the piece he published in iRunFar
- self acceptance
- “you never feel different after you achieve something”
- why he runs long distances
- mental health and having bipolar disorder
- why he loves lifting people up
- and so much more
Follow along with Mikel’s journey at https://www.instagram.com/mikelhaggadone/
This podcast is brought to you by BOCO Gear, a Boulder based custom headwear company company named after Boulder, Colorado.
BOCO Gear was founded by kay Martin and born out of her learnings during her more than 25 year career in the outdoor industry.
If you’ve been running trail or ultra races for the last few years, there’s a pretty high chance you own a BOCO hat or two.
I have almost a dozen BOCO hats and they’re definitely my favorite headwear, and early in the pandemic they even started producing high quality face masks!
Check them out at BOCOgear.com and take 20% off with the code FTLR