About this episode
Chris Chavez is a writer for Sports Illustrated, a runner, and founder of Citius Mag.
In this episode, we talked about:
- his journey into journalism
- running for the Brooklyn Track Club
- his own running goals
- the evolving sponsorship model in running
- sports media
- how he got started with Citius Mag
- the Citius Mag podcast network and how he focuses on differentiation
- racing in 2021
- and much more!
Follow along with Chris’ journey at twitter.com/ChrisChavez!
Thanks again to Beam for sponsoring this episode of the podcast.
beam is a CBD company that’s making waves in the running world by offering products that combine THC-free CBD with other high-quality ingredients.
It was founded by two ex-professional athletes with the idea that everyone should have the chance to experience what better feels like. Whether you’re sore or stressed, beam is key for recovery and self-care.
Visit beamtlc.com and use the code FTLR for 15% off and let me know what you think.
I suggest the dream powder or focus capsules!