About this episode
Brianna Sacks is a runner and journalist for BuzzFeed living in Denver, Colorado.
In this episode we talked about:
- her reporting at BuzzFeed
- some of the national events she’s covered in the last year
- getting interested in running
- how we met, which is my favorite part about the trail community
- Rob Krar
- Justin Grunewald’s birthday run in November 2019
- getting comfortable being uncomfortable
- getting over hurdles in her own body and being
- therapy and mental health
- her recent FKT
- and much more!