About this episode
Ashley Brasovan is a runner, friend, community member, and an environmentalist focused on climate change.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Struggling to define herself as a runner post collegiately
- running since 6th or 7th grade
- having bone issues and overcoming those injuries
- hearing that she might not run again
- getting to “rock bottom” and then coming back
- her passion for the environment
- things that runners (and everyone) can do to help the environment
- having “more buckets of happiness than just running”
- her definition of success
- pacing at Project Carbon X2
- and much more!
Follow along with Ashley’s adventures at instagram.com/ashley_brasovan
Thanks to Beam for sponsoring this episode of the podcast.
beam is a CBD company that’s making waves in the running world by offering products that combine THC-free CBD with other high-quality ingredients.
It was founded by two ex-professional athletes with the idea that everyone should have the chance to experience what better feels like. Whether you’re sore or stressed, beam is key for recovery and self-care.
Visit beamtlc.com and use the code FTLR for 15% off and let me know what you think.
I suggest the dream powder or focus capsules!
Cover photo: Hoka One One