About this episode
Stephanie Howe is a trail and mountain runner for The North Face, with a PhD in Nutrition and Exercise science, and a very cute and happy four month old baby boy.
In this episode, we talked about:
- her return to the pod!
- the changes in her life since our last run together, exactly two years ago
- how running helped set her up for success when life got challenging
- how to persevere and stay in control
- the shift in perspective that being a new mom has had
- her 2021 training goals
- what success means to her
- a bit about altitude and her research
- finding happiness and joy
- and so much more!
Follow along with her adventures at instagram.com/stephaniemariehowe
This episode is brought to you by SuperCoffee; the healthy, delicious alternative to sugary coffee drinks.
SuperCoffee was recently named the fastest growing food and beverage brand in America by Inc Magazine, and after tasting a bunch of their flavors, I can see why.
Their coffees contain zero sugar and many of them contain 10g of plant based protein. They’re growing in popularity in the running community and I’m excited to share a special discount with you.
They offer a 60 day money back guarantee, meaning if you don’t love it, you get your money back. No questions asked.
Grab 15% off online with the code FTLR or look for them nationwide in 25,000 stores like Target, Whole Foods, Walmart, Kroger and CVS.