About this episode
Patrick Lemieux is Gwen’s husband or Stanley’s dad, as he describes it. He’s also a sports agent focused mostly on cyclists, and a high level cyclist himself.
In this episode, we talked about:
- his entry into agent/representation life
- sponsorship in the year of COVID
- his own experience as a cyclist
- balancing family/work/play
- social media and storytelling
- the intersection of performance and social media
- women in sport and motherhood
- what he’s excited for in 2021
- his expectations for the Olympics
- tips for pro athletes on social media
- and so much more!
Follow along with Patrick at https://www.instagram.com/patrick_lemieux
Thanks to beam for sponsoring this episode of the podcast. As the days start to warm up and get longer, a cool down routine in the evening becomes even more important.
Did you know you can get a subscription to beam’s dream powder? It’s what I use most nights before bed to help with a refreshing night’s sleep. When you subscribe, you’ll get the dream blend with a bunch of perks like even better pricing, free shipping, a free mug, and a drink frother just for signing up.
Dream helps me wind down at night and it’s made with compounds like melatonin and magnesium that support a better night’s sleep.
Make sure to use code FTLR at checkout for an extra 15% off on top of the 20% discounted monthly rate!