About this episode
Jake Tuber is a dad and husband, injured runner, and a guy that likes being around other people. He’s a Boston Celtics fan, despite never living in Boston, and creator of the Endeavorun Retreat. He also is an industrial organizational psychologist and executive coach.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Jake’s athletic background
- his perspective on the running community
- the learnings from a strong team culture
- the focus on team and culture
- his professional experience in organizational psychology
- psychology, applied to the world of work
- team performance and human capital
- leadership development
- the importance of a coach who believes in you
- Endeavorun and the upcoming retreat in Boulder
- his goals with a running retreat
- and much more!
This episode is brought to you by PickyBars and beam.
As the days start to warm up and get longer, a cool down routine in the evening becomes even more important.
Did you know you can get a subscription to beam’s dream powder? It’s what I use most nights before bed to help with a refreshing night’s sleep. When you subscribe, you’ll get the dream blend with a bunch of perks like even better pricing, free shipping, a free mug, and a drink frother just for signing up.
Dream helps me wind down at night and it’s made with compounds like melatonin and magnesium that support a better night’s sleep.
Make sure to use code FTLR at checkout for an extra 15% off on top of the 20% discounted monthly rate!
This week’s episode is also sponsored by PickyBars.
I’ve been a customer of their real food based bars since their early days, and they get better every year.
You can eat the before, during and after a workout (or anytime, really!) and they’re created from a need to have a performance and real food bar.
One of my favorite fueling choices, they offer a variety of flavors including chocolatey, savory, fruity, spicy, and everything in between.
Check them out and grab an exclusive FTLR listener discount at pickybars.com/FTLR!