About this episode
Stephanie Garcia is “just a make it happen kind of girl.” She grew up in Virginia and was a walk on in the steeplechase. She’s been sponsored by New Balance for a decade, and just made the transition from track to trails and OCR.
In this episode we talked about:
- getting into running
- her journey as a track athlete
- reconciling not racing the Olympic Trials
- realizing “this is not fun”
- wanting to be authentic and true to herself
- switching to trails and OCR
- working with David Roche
- “you are enough”
- her love of the journey
- being “grateful and curious”
- what success means to her
- mental health
- and so much more!
This episode is brought to you by Goodr.
Summer is here and Goodr has the slickest shades around, for only $25 and $35. They don’t slip or bounce, and stay on my face way better than more expensive sunglasses.
If you’d like to support me and the show, treat yourself to a pair (or two or three) of Goodr and head over to Goodr.com and get 15% off your entire order with the code FTLR. That’s 15% off at goodr.com and code FTLR. Your face will thank you.