About this episode
Nick Bare is a husband, a veteran of the US military, CEO and founder of a sports nutrition company called Bare Performance Nutrition. He loves building a team working towards a goal.
In this episode we talked about:
- Nick’s first few runs
- getting into the military
- why the military was so powerful for him
- getting back into running
- chasing sub 3
- failing at sub 3, and then finally hitting it
- going to a “deep dark place” in racing and why he loves it
- his motto “go one more”
- backwards planning
- hero vs guide
- feeling pressure to be on all the time
- “people build brands”
- his experience with an eating disorder and how it influenced his life today
- why he’s here
- and much more!
This episode is brought to you by Goodr.
Summer is here and Goodr has the slickest shades around, for only $25 and $35. They don’t slip or bounce, and stay on my face way better than more expensive sunglasses.
If you’d like to support me and the show, treat yourself to a pair (or two or three) of Goodr and head over to Goodr.com and get 15% off your entire order with the code FTLR. That’s 15% off at goodr.com and code FTLR. Your face will thank you.