About this episode
Rachel is human lucky enough to live in Flagstaff, Arizona. She is a professional athlete, lover of running, Olympian, Georgetown Alum, SuperCoffee investor, and cheerleader of so many.
In this episode we talked about:
- listening to your heart
- having a non traditional path to professional running post-college
- taking days off to rejuvenate and recover
- running for the love of it
- liberating yourself from the outcome
- the practice of keeping joy in the process
- gratitude for the daily grind
- slowing down and being still
- disconnecting and turning inwards
- investing in SuperCoffee
- the evolution of brand-athlete partnerships
- being more than “just an athlete”
- Rachel’s approach to social media
- being good at running vs good at social media
- the Olympic experience
- calling Flagstaff home
- the energy of people pursuing excellence
- a community of growth
- balancing a life outside of elite running
- evolving success with authenticity and connectivity
- sharing the journey and bringing others along for the ride
This episode is brought to you by SuperCoffee.
SuperCoffee is the healthy, delicious alternative to sugary coffee drinks. Their coffees contain zero sugar and many of them contain 10g of plant based protein. They’re growing in popularity in the running community and I’m excited to share a special discount with you.
They offer a 60 day money back guarantee, meaning if you don’t love it, you get your money back. No questions asked.
Grab 15% off online with the code FTLR or look for them nationwide in 25,000 stores like Target, Whole Foods, Walmart, Kroger and CVS.
This episode is also brought to you by beam!
As the days stay warm, a cool down routine in the evening becomes even more important.
Did you know you can get a subscription to beam’s dream powder? It’s what I use most nights before bed to help with a refreshing night’s sleep. When you subscribe, you’ll get the dream blend with a bunch of perks like even better pricing, free shipping, a free mug, and a drink frother just for signing up.
Dream helps me wind down at night and it’s made with compounds like melatonin and magnesium that support a better night’s sleep.
Make sure to use code FTLR at checkout for an extra 15% off on top of the 20% discounted monthly rate!