About this episode
Anthony is more than, in his words, just a regular average Joe. He is a mountain, trail and ultra runner who loves challenging races, a restaurant worker, nature lover, and member of the Boulder outdoor community.
In this episode we talked about:
- running long and running steep
- growing up an unlikely runner
- making big health and fitness changes
- running for a better life
- focusing on the moment
- winning races
- the allure of the 100mile race distance
- mentorship and learning from others
- goal setting
- time on feet versus mileage
- redefining limits and facing fears
- happy running
- racing Ouray 100 miler
- problem solving on the run
- finding success in the training process
- community and spreading joy
- taking pride in his Asian American identity
This episode is brought to you by Lyric, to help enable everybody and every body to feel better, every day.
Lyric is a therapeutic massager and a home wellness companion. It’s designed for display so you won’t forget to use it, and it looks beautiful on any coffee table.
It even includes an accessory handle to find those hard to reach places, so you can massage your back, by yourself!
Grab yours today for $199 at national retailers like Target, Best Buy, Bed Bath and Beyond, or REI, or get free shipping with the code FTLR at experiencelyric.com.