About this episode
Tommie is a dad, husband, and runner, Tommie is also sober. His identity is continuing to evolve as he looks to positively influence those around him.
In this episode we talked about:
- Tommie’s sobriety journey
- being more than just your accomplishments
- taking on new challenges
- falling in love with the process
- finish line feelings
- family and community
- going all in and taking big risks
- relating to others and sharing in the struggle
- therapy and asking for help
- how the training process parallels the work of staying sober
- one thing at a time, mile by mile, step by step
- lessons learnt from times of struggle and suffering
- limits and doing the impossible
- storytelling and influence
- meditation and sitting still
- freedom to live the best version of your life
- Tommie’s path to veganism
- run eat sleep repeat
This episode is brought to you by Lyric, to help enable everybody and every body to feel better, every day.
Lyric is a therapeutic massager and a home wellness companion. It’s designed for display so you won’t forget to use it, and it looks beautiful on any coffee table.
It even includes an accessory handle to find those hard to reach places, so you can massage your back, by yourself!
Grab yours today for $199 at national retailers like Target, Best Buy, Bed Bath and Beyond, or REI, or get free shipping with the code FTLR at experiencelyric.com.