About this episode
This week’s episode is with pro runner Reid Buchanan. Reid runs for On, and lives in Mammoth Lakes, California. He’s one of my favorite athletes to follow because of his no-BS approach to training, social media, and life.
In this episode, we talked about:
- his journey and progression as a college athlete into a pro runner
- why and how he’s taken a calculated and long-term oriented approach
- how he structures his training
- his training environment in Mammoth Lakes, CA
- how he uses social media… and much more!
You can follow Reid’s journey at instagram.com/reidbuchanan and twitter.com/reidbuchanan22
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support