About this episode
This week’s episode is with Hayden Hawks.
Hayden is a professional trail runner, husband, father, and coach.
In this episode, we talked about:
- what gets him really excited in life and sport
- Western States training camp
- the strength and power of a mustache on race day
- how he’s honed his diet in the last few years
- how faith impacts his training and life
- much more!
You can find Hayden at Twitter.com/hawks1hayden and Instagram.com/hawks_hayden
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support