About this episode
This week’s guest is Kara Goucher. Kara is an Olympian, a mom, wife, and fighter for clean sport. She’s also a new trail runner!
In this episode, we talked about:
- her adventures in trail running
- what it’s like trying something totally new
- what it was like to have things go the way they did at Leadville
- how she’s changed training
- mental health and therapy
- Clean Sport
- what’s next for her
- so much more!
Follow Kara’s adventures at Twitter.com/karagoucher and Instagram.com/karagoucher
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support