About this episode
This week’s episode is with Kellyn Taylor. Kellyn is a mom, wife, and pro runner for Hoka One One Northern Arizona Elite in Flagstaff, Arizona.
In this episode we talked about:
- being all in on her big goals
- taking chances and coming up short sometimes
- importance of a long term focus
- social media use as a pro athlete
- pursuits outside of running
- HOKA NAZ Elite
- much more!
Follow along at twitter.com/kellyn_taylor and instagram.com/kellyn_taylor!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support