About this episode
This week’s podcast is with Mario Fraioli. Mario is a coach and very solid runner himself, living in Northern California.
In this episode, we talked about:
- the state of affairs in running
- how Mario thinks we can all help turn the tide for the better
- mental health and Mario’s experience with an eating disorder as a younger runner
- the guidance he has for other coaches and athletes.
- how Mario has seen the running industry change over the years.
- coaching an athlete through different parts of their journey, including through injuries and the offseason.
- predictions for TNF, and Mario was pretty spot on
- Mario’s podcast, The Morning Shakeout
and much more! You can follow along at instagram.com/mariofraioli and twitter.com/mariofraioli. Mario’s podcast is called The Morning Shakeout, and it’s awesome!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support