About this episode
This week’s podcast is with Keely Henninger. Keely is a trail runner living in Portland, Oregon who runs for Nike Trail and works as a biomechanics researcher.
This was a shorter episode, as our coach David and his wife Megan (and their dog Addie) showed up for a pre-TNF meet up, and we’ll hopefully record another (and longer) episode in 2020!
In this episode we talked about:
- the journey and ups and downs
- coming back from a big injury
- lessons learned as a result
- health and nutrition
- the definition of good health
- nutrition and the importance of a personalized diet
- what Keely learned from working with GU and InsideTracker about her own personal dietary needs
- much more!
Follow Keely’s adventures at instagram.com/runwidkeel and twitter.com/runwidkeel
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support