About this episode
This week’s guest is Cody Reed. Cody is a trail and ultra runner living in Flagstaff, Arizona. As you’ll hear him share right off the bat, he really likes running long distances.
In this episode Cody talked about:
- why he likes running long
- the mental side of running these “long ass distances”
- the importance of balancing life and training
- what he does in his spare time away from running and coaching
- his big goals
- what he’s scared of
- the Grand Canyon as a training ground for the Coconino Cowboys
- sponsorship as a pro
- and much more!
You can follow Cody’s adventures at instagram.com/codyreeeed and twitter.com/ReedSpeeeed
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support