About this episode
This week’s episode is with Dana Giordano.
Dana is a professional runner living in Boston, MA. Dana made the leap into full time/pro running last winter as a mid distance runner, and we talked about her progression from working full time into training full time.
In this episode we also talked about:
- taking chances and putting herself out there
- being a professional athlete in Boston
- SLEEP (all 9.5 hours/night worth)
- inspiring others, especially high school girls
- what she’s scared of
- working with a sport psychologist
- social media as a pro
- Do Your Job and Run Ugly
- so much more!
Follow along with her adventures at instagram.com/dana_gio and twitter.com/dana_gio6
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support