About this episode
This week’s guest is Jesse Thomas. Jesse is the CEO and co-founder of PickyBars, a professional triathlete, husband, father, and so much more.
In this week’s episode, we talked about:
- balance with Work, Play, and Love, which is the name of the podcast he co-hosts with his wife, Lauren Fleshman -“graduating” from life as a pro triathlete into full time with PickyBars as CEO
- struggles with PickBars, and choosing to be open about it
- struggling (and mental health in general)
- athletic goals going forward
- social media use as a pro, and primary marketing driver for PickyBars
- adventure racing
- life in Bend
- much more!
Follow along with Jesse’s adventures at www.instagram.com/jessemthomas, twitter.com/jessemthomas, and PickyBars.com!
This week’s episode is sponsored by PickyBars. I’ve been a customer of PickyBars since their early days, and they get better every year. Created from a need to have a performance and real food bar, PickyBars are one of my favorite fueling choices.
I’ve been a member of their monthly club subscription for years now. I have a bar before all my weekday runs, and enjoy their oatmeal before long runs… both are so easy on the road.
I’m excited to share 20% off a one time purchase OR your first month of the PickyClub with code FORTHELONGRUN. Enjoy!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support