About this episode
This week’s episode is with Amanda Nurse! Amanda is a professional runner who lives in Boston.
In this episode, we talked about:
- her progression as a runner
- wearing many hats as a mom/wife/coach/sponsored runner and more
- pregnancy, and coming back stronger after giving birth to her now two year old son
- her mental game and how she focuses in/on a race
- training leading up to the Olympic Trials
- Wellness in Motion
- and much more!
Follow along with Amanda’s adventures at instagram.com/amandarunsboston!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support