About this episode
This week’s episode is with Julia Hanlon. Julia is a runner, yogi, and podcaster herself!
In this week’s episode we talked about:
- podcasting, and getting back into it after a break
- where she finds her inspiration and motivation
- her travels all across the country (and world!)
- therapy and mental health
- getting her Masters in Boulder
- leading/participating in writing/mindfulness retreats (Wilder Retreat)
- having Lauren Fleshman as her mentor
- living with Little Wing in Bend, OR
- what she’s scared of
- much more!
You can follow along with Julia’s adventures (and podcast!) at instagram.com/runningonom
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support