About this episode
This week’s episode is with Lou Serafini, an elite runner in Boston. In addition to running at a high level, Lou is the Community Manager at Tracksmith.
In this episode we talked about:
- balancing work and training
- his second Olympic Trials coming up
- Tracksmith and how his role has evolved
- a little more behind the scenes of a fast-growing running brand
- the Boston running community
- what he’s scared of
- his approach to running and rest
- how his relationship with running has changed over the years
- much more!
Follow along at instagram.com/louserafini1 and twitter.com/LouisSerafini
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support