About this episode
This week’s podcast is with Allie and Michaela Hackett, a pair of twins living in Boston and running for the Boston Athletic Association.
In this episode, we talked about:
- running in the Olympic Trials
- what to expect
- living together and the vibe when one is crushing it and the other isn’t
- training on the Boston Marathon course
- Boston Marathon goals for later this spring
- collegiate running and underfueling
- injury and recovery
- cortado club vs cold brew club ☕
- training tools and tips
- some lighter questions from fans and friends
- much more!
Follow Allie at https://www.instagram.com/allie__hackett and Michaela at https://www.instagram.com/michaela_hackett/
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support