About this episode
This week’s guest is Kaitlin Gregg Goodman. Kaitlin is a professional runner who lives in Providence, RI and trains with the BAA High Performance team.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Training Joyfully, and what that means to her
- her development as an athlete and coach
- how she finds joy during times of adversity
- what she’s afraid of
- her take on balance
- dealing with the comparison game as a professional runner
- her favorite part of the Boston Marathon course… which is coincidentally my least favorite part
- Public Health Policy and how to have better conversations around health metrics and progress
- her educational background
- The Olympic Trials, as she’s qualified in the 5000/10000 and marathon!
- and much more!
Follow along at https://twitter.com/runnerkg and https://instagram.com/runnerkg
Tune in next week for a special Olympic Trials preview episode with Erin Strout, which will be released on Thursday instead of Friday, so you can have an extra day to listen ahead of Saturday’s Olympic Marathon Trials race down in Alanta!
The NFL study referenced in this episode can be found here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25649084/
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support