About this episode
This week’s special episode is with Erin Strout! Erin is a writer for Women’s Running, and lives in Flagstaff, Arizona.
In this episode, we talked about:
- behind the scenes of being a journalist
- how Erin got into the profession
- which of her stories are her favorite or the most meaningful
- why we’re seeing women’s distance running the best it has ever been
- women’s running in general, and how to continue to move things forward
- a “state of affairs” with running
- some predictions for the industry
and of course… THE OLYMPIC TRIALS!
You can find Erin at https://twitter.com/erinstrout and https://instagram.com/erinstrout, and at Women’s Running Magazine!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support