About this episode
This week’s episode is with Camelia Mayfield. Camelia is a trail and ultra runner who lives in Bend, Oregon.
In this episode, which we recorded the day before the Olympic Marathon Trials, we talked about:
- going from the trails to the road
- how she got started with ultrarunning
- mental health and what it means for her
- how she balances/juggles training, life, and work
- approaching a race
- how she uses nutrition to fuel her performance
- the US Olympic Marathon Trials
- much more!
Follow along at https://www.instagram.com/cameliamayfield and https://twitter.com/cameliamayfield
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support