About this episode
This episode’s guest is Nick Klastava! Nick is a dad, husband, coach, and runner who lives in Baltimore, MD.
In this episode, we talked about:
- running as a social activity
- taking a long break from running and getting back as an adult
- getting back to competitive running and racing
- doing workouts without splitting laps on his watch (and why!)
- SWAP Team and his relentless positivity
- mental health and therapy -“toughness”
- goals going forward
- coaching with Lift Run Perform
And much more!
Follow along with Nick’s adventures at https://twitter.com/nklastava and https://instagram.com/nklastava!
This episode is brought to you by @synchroknitbywigwam. SynchroKnit uses breakthrough technology creating a truly fitted sock that doesn’t slip, and it enhances the performance of a running shoe… especially on the trails or when you’re climbing and descending. Go to synchroknit.com and enter in code LONGRUN25 to receive 25% off of your first order. I’m so excited to get out onto the trails with them soon!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support