About this episode
This episode’s guest is Ben Bruce.
Ben is a coach, professional runner, father, husband, and much more. We recorded this episode back in Flagstaff in October, so it’s free of any coronavirus talk!
In this episode, we did talk about:
- HOKA NAZ Elite and working with Ben Rosario
- coaching taking a bigger role
- how he’s able to keep up with his own fitness
- racing a 2:26 marathon as a pacer while preparing for a 10k on the track
- his streak of USA Championships
- how his goals have shifted as part of #TeamBruce
- his wife Steph Bruce and how Ben is a major part of her training
- breaking down the 2019 Chicago Marathon
- training in Flagstaff and what it means to Ben
- focusing on the process
- what’s ahead
and much more! Enjoy!
You can follow along with Ben’s adventures at https://www.instagram.com/bbjamin15/ and https://twitter.com/bbjamin
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support